29 Feb Let’s Talk About Your Bucket List – Some Inspirations
First things first, we would like to ask you:
Do you have your own bucket list?
There will certainly be the day in your life where it will flash before your eyes as if you’re watching the best movie ever. You will probably see pictures with your family, your loved ones, your friends and all the brave things you’ve done! (Have you?) You might even see the things you wish you had experienced.
Unfortunately, there are the majority of people who don’t care too much about their own movie and simply want to “arrive” safely at their own grave on the graveyard.
In most cases they are passive and “being treated” by their lives.
We want you to become aware of your life and the endless possibilities it holds for you. Think about it for a moment.
- What would the child you once have been think about you when it sees you now as an adult?
- How do you see your life yourself today?
- What were your dreams and visions as a child? Do you remember these?
- If yes, do these dreams align with your life today?
- If you would have known this will be your life, would you have been seriously excited about it?
What do you have to lose? Or even better: What do you have to gain?
Start thinking about the next 5 or 10 or even 20 years and how do you want to fill that time. Be as creative as you can be with your time! Go crazy and be excited! Buy into your vision!
We invite you to think about writing your own bucket list if you don’t already have one! Expand it as you go, but at least start with 50 things you want to accomplish!
To help you kickstart your list, Frank committed himself to publish his own bucket list so you can get some inspiration from his list. Some things are just small things, some are crazy dreams 🙂 We do hope you enjoy reading and get inspired!
Let’s jump right in (order is chaotic, but you will get the idea)…
- Take my parents to their favorite island
- Weight over 70 kilos
- Visit an old friend of mine on Gozo again
- Visit Himalaya area
- Learn diving
- Read at least 10 books per year
- Getting a warmer jacket for winter seasons
- Go the “Jacobs pilgrim path”
- Do a deeper meditation course in India
- Be the best father I can be of at least 2 beautiful healthy kids
- See Las Vegas (at least once)
- Getting a new shaver
- Grow my own fruits, herbs and veggies in my garden
- Play better piano
- Swim with free dolphins
- Meet my future wife and fall in love again
- Visit the Alps again
- Visit a close friend of mine in China
- Visit India and get to know their culture
- Help at least 2.500 people to change their lives for the better
- Play tennis again
- Play basketball again
- Being nominated for a Grammy with one of my artists
- Having an open big kitchen
- Re-learn skiing again
- See my family more often and spend quality time with them
- Help my brother to get his health back
- Visit Tomorrowland and see one of my artists perform
- Invite my future girl friend to dinner but not telling her where and drive to Paris blindfolded
- Learn paragliding
- Learn Spanish
- See FC Bayern Munich play against another big team
- Find the inner core of myself
- Learn conscious engineering
- Discover other great leaders and learn from them
- See New York City
- See huge waves at the beach but nobody being in danger
- Re-learn french again
- See my parents happy, fulfilled and smiling every time I see them
- Find and connect with friends for life I trust
- See my kids grow up with love, peace and abundance
- Teach my kids what I know about life and live the example
- Plant a tree in my garden and watch it grow
- Having the best relationship to the parents of my future wife
- Fulfill the dream of my father: let him drive through the Alps with a great oldtimer
- Scout more talents in epic music production
- Be the best inspiring leader I can possibly be
- Visit Jamaica
- Visit Cuba
- Experience ayahuasca
- Visit the Grand Canyon
- See the sun set and rise in one night
- Go on safari in Africa
- Coaching more people to live healthy, eat healthy and watch them grow being incredibly successful
- Finding more ways to serve more people and help
- Experience “Zorbing” in a bubble
- Play paintball
- Visit Moskau
- Send a message in bottle from a tropical island
- Eat real pizza in Napoli
- Go inside a cave behind a waterfall
- Talk to 10 girls on 1 day
- Produce a track with Jay Kubassek together
- Sleep under the stars
- Drive a Porsche for a weekend and see how that feels, then I decide if I want one 🙂
- Visit Hawaii
- Learn more about healing yourself
- Pet an elephant in nature
- Get my six pack back
- Sit at a campfire on the beach with my love enjoying the moment
- Kidnap my love to a candle light dinner
- Get a leather jacket for myself
- Order olive oil directly from the owner of the plantation
- Go into a cab and shout “follow that car!”
- Visit Spain and hike the “El Caminito Del Rey”
- Visit Thailand
- Visit the Maledives
- Get a pug and call him “Axwell”
- See the Pyramids in Egypt
- Invent something crazy
- Do a presentation on stage at a convention
- Write a book about my journey
- Visit the “Wall of China”
- See Lanzarote
- Stay in a 5 star hotel
- Get a professional mixer for my juicing
- Get a professional food dryer
- Visit a close friend in South Africa
- Marry my love in a beautiful wedding celebration
- Forgive more people who wronged me
- Become a DEA Black member for life
- Doing an interview with one of my mentors
- Intensify my healing capabilities with my hands
- Learn to time travel in meditation
- Being interviewed by a famous magazine about my book
- Drive through Italy
- See the Greek Islands, especially Santorin
- Visit the Bahamas
- See the Niagara Falls
- Visit A-Fest
- Host my own webcast or webinar to help others
- Meet more people from other continents and connect with them
- Learn speed reading
- Travel the world
- Leave Hamburg and move to a warmer place I need to define further, haven’t found that yet
- To be continued…
For now, that should get you started. Enjoy creating your own and make sure your life is worth watching!
Please feel free to share your thoughts or even your list in the comments section. We can’t wait to see what your ideas are about. We are sure we will pick something up and add it to our list as well!
If you want to take the opportunity and challenge yourself building your own online business, then we invite you to join the 30 Day Free Trial and get all your questions answered here:
—— back to top: Let’s Talk About Your Bucket List ——